General conditions of use
These general conditions regulate access to the BOXLUM site (hereinafter the "Site") and the use of the services and content therein (such as, for example: images, software, texts, brands and logos, color combinations , structures and drawings).
Any person who accesses and / or uses the Site assumes the status of "User" and accepts, from the moment of its first access and / or use, these conditions, which apply regardless of the General Conditions of Sale that regulate the possible purchase of the products in the online catalog of the website.
Failure to accept these Conditions does not permit further access or use of the Website contents and services.
The current Conditions have been updated on 06/12/2019.
Article 1: The Portal
Access to the website BOXLUM is free and free.
The user declares to accept the site "as is". Ecologistic Spa is not responsible for any damages, direct or indirect, that may possibly derive from the use of the website. Without any notice, the Portal and its contents can be modified or replaced.
Any information and / or request can be forwarded to: email@example.com
Article 2: Protection online Privacy
Article 3: User Obligations
The user undertakes not to transmit, disclose, send, communicate or store information and other materials:
- protected by copyright or revealing trade secrets;
- obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, offensive, libelous, sexually explicit;
- unsolicited or advertising messages or solicitation to purchase, surveys, chains of letters;
- containing viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs and other elements intended to damage, intercept or misuse data, information, physical and logical structures of Ecologistic Spa, its affiliates or third parties.
The user also accepts not to:
- register as a Customer with fraudulently false or incomplete information;
- allow third parties to use their username or password once registered;
- delete or modify materials or other information from different users or Ecologistic Spa;
- collect or otherwise obtain information on third parties, including e-mail addresses, without the express consent of the owner;
- access protected or unauthorized site data and to violate the site's security system or measures;
- act in such a way as to overload the physical and logical systems of the site in an unreasonable or disproportionate manner, also through actions of "flooding", "spamming", "mailbombing" or "crashing";
- use devices, software programs or other for the purpose of compromising or attempting to compromise the regular operation of the site; as well as attempt to decrypt, decompile, disassemble or decode the software that makes up or constitutes part of the site;
- use or attempt to use engines, software programs, tools, agents or other mechanisms (such as: spiders, robots, ...) that allow you to browse or search within the site without using the search engines or search agents same.
Any unlawful conduct or non-compliance with the provisions herein will be prosecuted according to law at the relevant offices.
Article 4: Copyright
All copyrights relating to the contents of the website (such as, by way of example, text, graphics, photographs, images, user interface) as well as the selection, coordination and organization thereof are the property of Ecologistic Spa and of their respective and legitimate owners. No declaration contained in the website confers any license or industrial rights on the copyright of Ecologistic Spa.
The contents of the website are intended for users and customers of the site; unauthorized commercial use of the contents is prohibited.
The User can freely view the contents of the site, print them, copy them and save them on the hard disk of their computer or other physical media, under their own responsibility and exclusively for personal and private use, in compliance with current legislation on copyright protection.
All rights regarding trademarks, product names, trade names, logos, packaging and design of all products or services of Ecologistic Spa both in extended form and with the trademark symbol, belong exclusively to the legitimate owners, in compliance with the international agreements and applicable laws. All uses that may violate these rights are expressly prohibited.
Article 5: Hypertext links
The site may contain hyperlinks (links) to other websites. Ecologistic Spa assumes no responsibility for any content or services offered by third parties, nor guarantees the technical availability, reliability, legality of any material and information contained in the linked websites.
In the same way, the possible insertion of a link does not involve any kind of association, merger or participation of Ecologistic Spa with the owners and the contents of the linked websites.
Article 6: Duration and modification of these conditions
Ecologistic Spa reserves the right to modify, without prior notice, these General Conditions of Access and Use. Any changes will take effect immediately from the first publication on the site and until any new changes.
Article 7: Applicable Law
To the relations between Ecologistic Spa and the User applies Italian law.